IAF Group C Civilian Recruitment 2021 Apply Online Prescribed Application Form: Indian Air Force (IAF) invites applications from eligible Indian Citizens for recruitment of the following Group ‘C’ Civilian posts at the various Air Force Stations/ Units. The last date for receipt of the Application Form is 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News paper dated 3rd April 2021 Issue.
IAF Group C Recruitment 2021
Name of the Post
Group ‘C’ Civilian Posts
- Steno Grade II
- Supdt (Store)
- Cook (OG)
- House Keeping Staff (HKS)
- Mess Staff
- Hindi Typist
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)
- CS & SMW (SK)
- CMTD (OG)
- Carpenter (SK)
- Ayah / Ward Sahayika
- Painter (SK)
- Store Keeper
- Senior Computer Operator
- Civilian Mechanical Transport Driver
- Tailor (Skilled)
- CopperSmith and Sheet Metal Worker (CS&SMW) (Skilled)
- Fire Engine Driver
- Tradesman Mate
- Leatherworker (Skilled)
- Turner (Skilled)
- Wireless Operator Mechanic HSW Gd-II (WOM HSW)
- 18 to 25 years for all posts
- Age Relaxation: 03 years for OBC, 05 years for SC / ST, 10 years for Physically Handicapped.
Pay Scales: Level 1 to Level 5 (Pay Matrix 7th CPC)
- For Senior Computer Operator Post – Graduate (Bachelor’s Degree) in relevant discipline.
- For All Other Posts – 10th class (Matriculation) / 12th Class (Matric with +2) Pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized board / Institute.
- Other Qualification for LDC / Hindi Typist: A typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on the computer (35 wpm and 30 wpm correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word)
- For Tailor / Tinsmith / CS&SMW / FMT / Leather Worker / Turner / Wireless Operator Mechanic: ITI Certificate in relevant trade.
Selection Process: Written Test / Skill / Practical / Physical Test
How to Apply:
Eligible Interested candidates apply in prescribed application format (typed in English / Hindi), duly supported photo copies of documents is to reach the concerned Air Force Station. Apply within 30 days from the date of advertisement in Employment News Paper dated 3rd April 2021 Issue. The last date will be 03/05/2021.
- All documents in support of Education Qualification, Age, Technical Qualification, Physically Handicapped, Experience Certificate & Caste Certificate (issued by the competent civil authorities in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates) etc to be accompanied with the application should be self-attested.
- In case of appointment of OBC candidates against their reserved quota, their caste should be listed under Central List of OBCs as candidate belonging to castes listed under Central list only are eligible for appointment to Central Services. The latest rules with regard to creamy layer in OBCs are to be followed. Candidates seeking reservation as OBC is required to submit along with the application a certificate to the effect that he does not belong to any of the creamy layers.
- In the case of the ex-serviceman self-attested photocopy of discharge, the book is to be submitted along with the application.
- Application form duly typed in English /Hindi with recent photograph (passport size) duly self-attested. Any other supporting document (self-attested), Self-addressed envelope with stamp (s) Rs. 10/- pasted. The address should be typed in English / Hindi. A separate application for each post should be forwarded. Applicants to mention clearly on the envelope “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ______ AND CATEGORY ______“.
- Two passport size photograph (same as fixed on the application form).
Join Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/way2fresher
Freshers who are confused about choosing career path. click HERE for some tips to choose the right career.
Are you struggling to prepare an impressive resume, please click HERE to know few important tips.