JKPSC Free Jobs Alert for bother Fresher and Experienced Indian citizens, who have qualified Degree, Post Graduate and 10th 12th passed. Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) Jobs, Vacancy, Exam 2021 Complete list has published here.
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) invites online applications from eligible candidates who are domiciled in the Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir for appearing in the J&K Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination 2021. Eligible candidates apply online from 11th March to 12th April 2021.
J&K COMBINED COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION 2021
|Junior Scale of J&K Administrative Service
|J&K Police (G ) Service
|J&K Accounts (G) Service
Age Limit: (As on 1st January 2021)
- 37 years for OM (General)
- 39 years for Reserved category and in-service candidates
- 40 years for Physically Challenged candidate
₹ 9300 – 34800 with Grade Pay ₹ 4800 (Now revised to Level 8 (₹ 47600 – 151100)
Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University in India or from a Foreign University declared by Government in consultation with the Commission to be equivalent to a degree of a recognized University.
- Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination (Objective Type)
- Combined Competitive (Main) Examination (Written and Interview)
- Personality Test (Interview)
- ₹ 1000/- for General / UR candidates.
- ₹ 500/- for Reserved category candidates.
- No fee for PHC candidates.
- The fee can be made through online mode.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates are required to apply online through JKPSC official website (www.jkpsc.nic.in). The candidates are first required to register “One Time Registration”. The last date for filling of online application is 12/04/2021.
Join Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/way2fresher
Freshers who are confused about choosing career path. click HERE for some tips to choose the right career.
Are you struggling to prepare an impressive resume, please click HERE to know few important tips.