North Central Railway Jhansi invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Act Apprenticeship Training for fill up 480 vacancies under Act Apprentice Act, 1961 by North Central Railway, DRM Office, Jhansi. Eligible candidates apply online through MP Online Portal. The last date for registration of online applications is 16th April 2021.
North Central Railway Act Apprentice 2021
|Name of the Post
||No of Vacancies
|Welder (Gas & Elect)
- 15 to 24 years as on 17th March 2021
- Age Relaxation – 05 years for SC / ST and 03 years for OBC.
- Maximum 10 years for Physically handicapped persons.
- 10th class or its equivalent examination from an education board / institute.
- ITI certificate in relevant trade issued by NCVT
- The selection on the basis of Merit List. The Merit list will be prepared on the average of percentage of marks obtained 10th or equivalent exam and ITI.
- There will be no Written Exam or Interview for this selection.
- ₹ 100/- and portal fee of ₹ 70/- GST is to be paid by the candidates.
- No fee for SC, ST, Physically handicapped and women candidates.
How to Apply:
Only eligible candidates should apply online through MP Online portal. The candidates should register and apply on mponline.gov.in. The candidate has to fill all the particulars in one go. The last date for registration of online applications is 16/04/2021.
Join Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/way2fresher
Freshers who are confused about choosing career path. click HERE for some tips to choose the right career.
Are you struggling to prepare an impressive resume, please click HERE to know few important tips.