Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board (UKMSSB) rolled out with new recruitment notification for the post of Tutor (Nursing). UKMSSB has about 40 vacant positions to fulfil in Uttarakhand. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Nursing qualifications. Applicants can get more details like Eligibility, Selection Criteria, Application Process, and other information in the notifications. The last date for registration of online applications is 5th May 2021.
UKMSSB Tutor (Nursing) Recruitment 2021
Name of the Post
B.Sc Nursing / M.Sc Nursing
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 22 years
- Maximum age of 42 years as of 01/01/2021.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 44900 – 142400 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
- Written Examination.
- General / OBC: Rs. 300
- SC / ST / PWD / EWS: Rs. 150
How to apply:
- Visit the official website of UKMSSB.
- Go to Recruitment / Advertisement and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
- The last date for registration of online applications is 5th May 2021.
Join Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/way2fresher
Freshers who are confused about choosing career path. click HERE for some tips to choose the right career.
Are you struggling to prepare an impressive resume, please click HERE to know few important tips.