Union Public Service Commission has published the Latest Recruitment Notification 2021 to fulfil the 241 Engineering Services, Indian Economic and Statistical Service Vacancies. Candidates, who have a qualification of Diploma / B.E / B.Tech / M.Sc / Post Graduation are eligible. Interested candidates may apply on/before 27th April 2021.
UPSC Engineering Services Recruitment
Name of the Post
No. of Vacancies
Engineering Service Examination (ESE)
|Diploma / B.E / B.Tech in Civil / Mechanical / Electronics and Telecommunication / Electrical Engineering / equivalent qualification
M.Sc / Post Graduation in relevant discipline
Indian Economic Service (IES)
|Post Graduation in Economics / Applied Economics / Business Economics / Econometrics
Indian Statistical Service (ISS)
|Degree / Post Graduation in Statistics / Mathematical Statistics / Applied Statistics
- Age should be between 21 to 30 years.
- Relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable as per rules.
- The selected candidates will get a Pay Scale of Rs.50,000/- per month.
- Written Examination
- General / OBC: Rs.200/-
- SC / ST / PWD / Female: No Fee
- Mode of Payment: Online Payment
How to Apply:
- Visit the UPSC Official Website.
- Select the desired Post and click on Apply Online.
- Fill in all the details in the application form.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Verify the details and click on Submit.
- Make the fee payment through online transaction.
- Take the printout of an application configuration for further use.
- The last date for submission of the application is 27th April 2021.
Join Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/way2fresher
Freshers who are confused about choosing career path. click HERE for some tips to choose the right career.
Are you struggling to prepare an impressive resume, please click HERE to know few important tips.